Monday, September 23, 2024

 Life seems to be going too good right now and when that happens I tend to get worried. Right now I don't have any wounds to speak of and I'm getting in and out of bed without much problems. The house is relatively clean and I am not in any pain. Teeth seem to be okay as does bowel and bladder. I seem to have my bowels under control right now no problems as far as pooping in public or when I'm not supposed to and that really is a blessing. I'm basically sleeping through the night and that's really cool I mean I really get up at 5:00 a.m. or wake up at 5:00 a.m. and that's okay I can get by on 5 hours of sleep. I stay up every night till about 12:00 then turn over and go to sleep and I sleep through the night more often than not. I'm not even waking to pee like I used to do. Oh, every once in awhile I have to do the I'll stick the dick but usually I get back to sleep after I do that that happens around 3:00 a.m. if it does. So right now I really think I'm doing better than I deserve which also makes me a little sensitive to the point that somewhere out there is a sucker punch with my name on it. I hope it's not a big punch you know the life ending kind whether making the wrong turn at the wrong time getting hit by a Trax train or getting the alpha news from the MD that my days are numbered that I need to get my house in order. Or maybe it's just the election that's coming up that the madman's going to get back into power but who knows what will happen at that point in time. I think it's going to be interesting all things being equal but still it's going to certainly change the way things go around this universe. Or maybe it's like what the Christians say or talk about it's what God wants. Wouldn't that be a hoot. Have to endure the Wrath of Arnold Trump to be followed by the wrath of God perhaps that would be the greatest I could punch of all. So, right now I'm feeling pretty decent. I'm making my meetings I'm getting about the neighborhood I'm getting my things taken care of I'm paying what I have to right now to get through life one week to the next and I seem to be doing okay. I also know from experience all that can change in a heartbeat.


So now I'm just trying to be the best person I can be. Trying to be nice to all my neighbors help out when I can or where I can. Make all my meetings care enough cash to give to homeless folks on the way to where I'm going and hope that will make a difference to a certain degree. Take all my medications don't shy away from my medical appointments say my prayers had to get very bad before 12:00 a.m. and you shuffle for all I've got…

No comments: