Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Cold


The storm moved on during the nght leaving eight tim12 inches of snow cold, bone chilling cold. This week has been rough for me, I only showed up for work only two days. I could not believe I had only be into to the phones two days!I am becoming a little concerned that I'm beginning to enjoy the time away from work more than my time at work. I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact my separation time is coming up quicker and quicker. I'm almost exactly one month away from retirement that is weird. But I still like being there at 211, I like the people I work with I even like management all things being equal. But I feel myself being pulled away to retirement.I still intend to volunteer as I promised I just wonder how long I'll keep that up.

I really hope my bowels are beginning to settle down, I knocked back a couple shots of antidiarrheal the other night I think that's helping—now for just stay healthy till Tuesday when I have to present at the conference. I'm a little nervous about the presentation you should be okay best case scenario is Rich will never ask me to present again which I doubt will happen been free I can mess up pretty bad and Rich will want me to present.I just wish I knew what was going on inside my intestinal tract. This latest behavior makes me a bit nervous but it certainly makes sense with the timing of my retirement. Wouldn't surprise me at all three diagnosed as colon cancer week after I separate with the state and begin my retirement… What a joke.

It's been a good day, made breakfast the usual green peppers onions scramble eggs all mixed together not bad… And am now waiting anxiously for tamale pie, which Dianne and I threw together this afternoon. It was fun I like cooking and I've been craving a casserole for couple days now and nothing says casserole more than tamale pie. We jazzed it up a little but I'm anticipating a great tasting casserole. Maybe I'll drown it in the country sauce. I may even opens wine to go with dinner of that would be different. It's cold though the near zero whether outside my door intimidates the heat inside.will

Repair of my laptop is beginning to take on a life of its own. I was under the understanding the machine is finished and all I needed to do was pick up. But I have found that now they're replacing the keyboard which I didn't think there is a problem with of all. We had been a little concerned with Diane's new laptop that they had forgotten to move her information, documents, from the old system to the new system but we were fortunate in finding where the documents had ended up. Finding the documents was a challenge but between the both of us we figured out. Now it sounds like a couple more days before I get the laptop back. I'm excited about getting the laptop back—it'll just be nice. To write on the laptop anywhere I want, anywhere in the house.

No comments: