Friday, April 26, 2013

There's Always Another Train


I don't know why I did it I know better, I know 100 times better. In fact I often make comments to the drivers of the train when I see people rushing in front of the trainin order to be sure to get on that particular train. We talked about how stupid they are, these people that take the risk, we talked about how getting rid of them bettors the overall gene pool.

So a couple weeks ago and hadn't for the train, in fact trains coming quite a ways down the track I know I can make it and I did it. I powered up to the max shot across the tracks in front of the oncoming train. Second I did that I felt the driver shake his head and think what a ass hole. I was chagrined immediately I didn't something I'd totally ridiculed others for. I was stupid. To make matters worse I happen to of been caught by one of the traxx cops walked over and gave me a stern warning. He indicated he give me a $300 fine for what I did. I looked pitiful me finally relented but you know he probably should find me should find good. That was stupid there's always another train save

1 comment:

Dianne said...

WHAT? Not you! You promise to be careful and look both ways. I need you to finish living!