Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Injection

 

I'm so frustrated I've written this blog posting three times now I don't know what's going on but it's wearing me out. I have had one stressful day and I just want to get this done so I can get to bed.


Last Last night I felt pretty stinky and I was actually but I also felt really risky and I almost felt like I pooped my pants at one point that was when I called Marc Anthony to let him know that I was going to cancel on the breakfast this morning. The night was okay I didn't wet everything too bad the Pat's caught a lot of the stuff and that was good. I was going to have to dress myself so I knew I had to be up relatively early to do that. Mark did call at some point or text about what was going on and it came out that I felt so pissy that I needed to shower and I need to poop Etc I was going to poop and I was in danger that I will poop so he came over got me in the sling got me on the toilet and then got me on a sling again inserted the suppository Got Me Down then got me dressed. What a great guy! Then we went to the breakfast which was getting pretty late we had to wait maybe a half an hour to get our table and it wasn't the best table but it did okay. Following the breakfast we went on our ways. I wanted to get to the bottom of this problem I'm having so I decided I would jump the bus and go over to InstaCare since they work with my docs there at the big building that makes sense they would know the best and what to do. Route 47 it takes me over there and oddly enough Route 47 runs 1 hour headways on the weekend or probably on Sundays which means it's a long wait between buses and I experienced truly that. Eventually did get over to the InstaCare and found that it was open and got seen. The staff was great and they knew that I was kind of in a hurry because I wanted to catch the next bus but they got me squared away visited with their little guy who takes the information and stuff then the doctor herself gave me a lot of times in sight-wise. We decided that I would go for an injection and then call tomorrow and have the medications sent over to my Pharmacy. It was a pretty good experience all things considered I think except for the long beautiful times. The heat didn't bother me too much. It kind of hope to get something from a Popeyes but I didn't think I had the time I didn't want to miss that bus so it jumped off the bus at Smith's or Macy's got some fried chicken and grapes. A little eclectic but they'll do. Right now though I just want to hit the sack and get ready for tomorrow for whatever tomorrow brings ...

No comments: