Thursday, September 07, 2023

Up Your Nose





 Another day that I really didn't do a whole heck of a lot except just hang around the apartment well, actually that's not all together true. Today was Coffee Day so I did go down to make sure that everything was going okay tables are out lined up just right, Marcia was there she made the coffee did a great job keeping people's mugs full and just trying to stay out of the way as much as possible. I still don't know if I have any responsibility at all I sort of put myself into this position and now I don't know if I can get out of it but I really don't do anything. People now are bringing their own treats every week they make things and bring them to share with everybody else. So I don't even get the treats anymore at the dollar store that's okay I don't think they liked the cookies that much but they sure ate them when they were available. Following, coffee I pretty much spent the morning and the apartment working on some word puzzles and kind of just hanging out. I eventually went to the market to get popsicles. I know that sounds really stupid and so much childish but now I know why but they want you to hydrate especially the institutional settings like hospitals and rehab facilities to let the people eat as many popsicles as they want. And I find out if I eat two or three popsicles a day it really does raise the color of my urine to almost clear. So there's got to be something to it and I like popsicles probably more in the summer than I do in the winter but still beats the heck out of having to drink liquids all the time even though I'm basically doing the same thing but in a hard icy state. That didn't even make sense I apologize.


I did spend some time out in the sun reading today however and when I came in I noticed that my order from Amazon come in which was good. I'll leave it outside until tomorrow when Melissa gets here I'll have her bring it in and open up the box. Anyway, as I was coming back from one of my trips up front I noticed there was something on the box which had not been there before. It was one of those self-administrating covid-19 boxes. There are no instructions there were no notes there was nothing except for the Box. I looked around and all the other doors and I didn't see anything on anybody else's door so I don't know if this is something that the apartment Administration is handed out and they want everyone to test or if someone just had extra one kicking around and put it on my box or just what. It probably is not a bad idea to administer the test of myself that's going to be difficult to do. Maybe that would be something Melissa could do I don't know it's kind of spooky though. I need to get up to Walmart because I understand they're giving out or they have the shots Slash new inoculations for the new covid variant but I heard on NPR that if you had your previous shot you should be okay even if you don't get the new one but I plan to get the new one just in case to cover all the bases. I just don't need a sucker punch at this stage of the game…

No comments: