Monday, February 12, 2024

Moody Monday

I thought I could write this with the volume down during the Utah Jazz basketball game this evening. I can usually do that not really pay attention to the game well I do something important like update my blog but the game is so pathetically taxing on my mental acuity because the Jazz are choking so badly I had to remove myself completely from the TV room of my apartment so I'm in the bedroom and the sound is still muted. I know even if I was able-bodied I would never stand a chance against some of these folks at the Jazz are playing but it just seems like from a supporter standpoint they should be able to make some of the shots they miss so many options to make points they just sort of blow away it seems like to me but like I said that's arm chair basketball which is pretty pathetic in and of itself. Possibly, the team could pull themselves together and make it go of the fourth quarter and pull the game off but I doubt that's going to happen seriously given the track record. It's funny because I look forward to watching these games. I don't know if it's the game itself or the fact that I have something to do on the day that these guys play. I'd like to say I'm supportive and I probably would yell a little bit if I was there in person but as it is I just watch from my spot in front of my big screen television and Hope and pray that the guys will get together and win the game. I sensed these guys are tired however not only the Jazz but the team they're playing it's got to be tough this late in the season to play these two or three games a week.


Today was the writers lunch, the three of us get together every so often and have lunch and basically talk about what we're doing and what we wish we were doing or perhaps what we should be doing in the area of literature, writing acting Etc. Now it's just a good time to get together and have Jerry the real Rider by us lunch. He always does he's pretty cool that way. These two are actually continue to do things on the writing level and the only thing I do is write my blog everyday which I think is important if no one else to me. It's not like it's a story or anything just a little bit of me everyday, for I'm at mentally perhaps, and what I think is interesting from day to day in this time of bizarrass and mentally psychological political catastrophe. Jerry will soon be heading out to go to Arizona or wherever he goes to an early spring to watch professional Spring ball guys workout. Lori's just involved with all the stuff that she does particular area of writing and creative writing and teaching writing at the community college. And I continue just to hang out at the apartment thinking about being creative and never really bringing it off 

No comments: