You know, 0ne of the things seniors hate is changes to their routine. You can't do anything about them usually oh I guess you get all Rowdy and ugly and nasty about it but what good does it do things are going to happen and things have to be dealt with as they come but it's still really it's hard to accept sometimes. The caregiver usually gobs on Monday morning but she's got training tomorrow so she can't make it so we decide we'd go ahead and just do my regular Monday morning thing tonight which is cool but it's just awkward everything's different. I hate different. Things never seem to work out the way I want them to on these changes. If there's a bright spot to the changes it's that they're not forever. Once my person gets done with the train training things should be back to the normal schedule or that would be good all the way around. Just remember the big word is accepted and going through the difference or the change. I know this is a very abbreviated blog tonight but bear with me it's just a different evening…
No comments:
Post a Comment