Friday, October 02, 2026

Lunch with the boss

 Another fairly busy day for me. I only had one appointment and that was a lunch with Claire my old boss from the state days. Up until that point in time I was just messing around the apartment kind of killing time but trying to be somewhat productive at the same time. Of course today's Friday that means I had Melissa over today but I didn't do a very productive session at all which kind of freaks me out the only upside is that because Melissa has class on Monday we're going to do my usual Day on Sunday so maybe Sunday night I can poop then I'll poop a lot better than I did today if I make it that long. I'm a little gun shy these days. I just hope that I don't have to go through another ordeal of waiting forever and pooped pants. Other than that the day is beautiful as far as temperature goes it did almost get 80 if not a little bit into the 80s today still it doesn't feel like July or August '80s September and October degree 80s it's just less potent. I'm sure if I was having to ride the bus home from school they would have felt very warm. I used to do that you know get out of my sixth period class as quickly as I could run down to the milk machine buy a cold chocolate milk to consume on the way home in the back of the bus. Those are great days. The milk machine cost a nickel that was amazing it is amazing.


As I alluded to earlier I had lunch with Claire my old boss at the little place across the street Hawaiian fast food joint called mookies. It's a real restaurant though you never know it looking at it just going past it but a place where we usually go I really appreciate it just because all I have to do is cross the street to get there. Claire was buying and told me to get whatever I wanted so I got the beef dish. I don't know why I didn't get the fish when it's Friday and everything I like to be compliant. But Claire was buying so I got the beef dish left half of it for dinner tonight and worked out just fine. But I think the meal was at least $40 counting the tip and that's for lunch! Used to be lunch was a cheap meal out you had with colleagues or friends. It wasn't as dressed up and fancy as a dinner but certainly costs like that now. And who knows what the dinner would cost. It's the inflation I guess and who knows what else if I listen clothes for the marketplace they certainly go over all the inflation talk and all that kind of stuff wish I had a better grip on it not that would make any difference at all but it would be nice to know what they really are talking about. They don't shy away from the hole artificial intelligence thing however and painting it with a dark brush which I totally understand. It's just I don't know how much longer we can keep going and how much it's going to impact me over the long period other short period. I don't know if I have that much time left anyway it's hard to say. I'm feeling great and Claire says I look great and I get that report from others too and I feel like someone great but I'm on my arm bike pumping away like I did this afternoon. So I have 180 minutes in now I just have 20 minutes more to get to my 200 minutes for the week. That's totally doable which I plan to do tomorrow. But I lost a day during the week when I had the pooperama I didn't ride the bike then I should have I have but I didn't...

No comments: