Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Later Then YouThink

I used to have this recurring dream when I was at University. I would suddenly realize I was in the last two weeks of the semester and I had not been to class, I had forgotten I even had registered for the class with no credit time and no hope of passing score on the final. Well, all of the sudden I realize that my tenure of temporary boss is nearly at an end(last two days) an I feel I have not got a lot accomplished while she has been one. I am actually getting nervous and beginning to launch into projects which will make it appear I have been more busy then I think I have been.

I wrote a piece about an individual from as another state agency, a few months or years ago, about how he drove me crazy micro-managing meetings and projects. I heard last week he was leaving the /state. I thought he was just retiring, he certainly is old enough to be retiring, in fact he already has retired once from a career in the military. I was informed this morning that he was “asked” to leave and that is all I am going to say. The is justice in the universe.

No comments: