Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hang Time Day Six

I missed the first posting of the new year and decade not a good way to start--I just did not get round to posting.But, I do have a new cell phone--actually the cell is just a replacement for the phone I ran over in my power chair ans broke the case and screens on the phone. I have been able to limp by with the broken phone OK, I could still make and take calls, take pictures and movies and "text" in the last couple of weeks the phone began to take on a different personality almost as if the cell was possessed. The cell began to randomly call out to me to make call. This was odd enough during work and such but in the dead of night I did not need this i9ndz of excitement the "call-outs" is what finally motivated me to call Mark A and start the process for aguirring a new device. I did and now its done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scary, it was!