Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Numbers

OK just a few lines to let people know I am still alive but just not posting like I should, and it not that I have nothing tom say because things have been happening and I have even been busy. I should make it a point to write every morning as soon as I get into work , signed into the network and have my coffee in hand-it seems if I do not then I am too tired by the end of the day and in some cases the morning. Today is not different except it is still morning and I'll have at least a paragraph to post today. In truth? I truth I am writing because I don't want to do what I need to do and that is to mess with the data from my program before my boss gets into work hi afternoon—she has been gone all week but today she is back and I had better have my numbers.

So I could write about Dianne driving me to the train station every morning, or the ARDC meeting I attended yesterday are the fact I have destroyed another digital camera!Buy I don't have time I gotta jump my numbers---pray for me!!

No comments: