Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Booty




One more day till I am off for my Christmas/Solstice winter holiday. After tomorrow I will be out of the office until January 2nd,2011! This is way too long especially for a call center with one operator but the time between holidays generally is nearly dead and if things really did get busy I could come in for a few hours in the middle of the week and return calls.

Today was the last day all then staff would be in the office so we had our office “holiday” party: we went round the corner to a restaurant, which was way over priced but nice to be out with staff for a holiday fling. Those who are giving gifts are also giving them today and I did mine...I gave out small tea cups I purchased at the Chinese market we went to on the weekend. I was surprised art how well the gifts were received. I by the same token got some pretty nice stuff a stocking from my Ala mater BSU, some giant pine cone and mini multi purpose tool—actually pretty neat stuff.

No comments: