Monday, April 11, 2011

Heal! Damn You, Heal!!

I did it again, I spent nearly the entire weekend down, off m,y butt in bed trying to heal wounds before the wounds get so bad I wind up back in the wound clinic or worse in surgery for butt repair. I am sorry I am so focused on my rear and how much time I am spending off of it---it's just my wounds seem to be foremost in my life at present. If my skin is not right I am not right which means I am in pain and/or worse having to miss work, go to the doc's, hospital etc. And seriously I am not a boob, I do not believe I am hypochondriacal.

Even though I did spend a of of time down I di manage to go out to breakfast on Saturday and spent some time watching watching Ani an Dianne play pin pong at the Murray Rec Center where I did something stupid (which I figured out later). I was bored and playing with my cell phone and put as my update atone point Help! I am being held hostage at the Rec Center. Really not thinking anything of it but about fifteen minutes later I started getting responses from folks asking if I was OK. Only then did I realize the words written could have be misconstrued as a desperate cry for help or assistance!! I quickly sent a note indicating I was OK and for no one to worry, there were no rampaging gunmen at the Murray Rec Center.

But this weekend was a good weekend to be down, clouds and snow fell , what felt like , non stop through the weekend. I cannot believe I actually went out but I did. I ave been sitting for six some odd hours and I can tell my skin is taking a beating, I am lifting, tilting in place and thinking light and hoping this coming weekend will be better then the last...

No comments: