Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Rest off the Stoy

He bank folk said they were going to call me back when they notified someone at my branch but since Dianne and had planned on going out anyway an stopping by the bank on the way to pick up Anakah and we did. The problem was solved swiftly and of course the error seemed to be me. It seems I have my checks direct deposited in to my account and the account I have set up is a money market account which I then have to go in and move the funds over to 'Checking” its a bit of pain but I have gotten used to it over the years. The issue is or was that I have to leave at least once cent in the account or the computer shuts the account down when all the money is moved out or “zeroed out”. So I had my money just sitting somewhere in my account but I could not see it. The bank lady moved my funds to checking and reopened my account and al id good. I am just glad I found the problem before I was bouncing all over town—this was a close one. And that is the rest of the story.

No comments: