Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Wild Blue Yonder...




Tomorrow I am at the Air force Base all day taking part in an information fair. You know one of those events where every vendor who wants to sell something to people in wheelchairs or people who serve folk with disabilities i.e. sell stuff to ... congregate to see what's new. The air base is about fifty miles away and I have to be there about 7:00 o clock to set up my table. The problem I have is I really do not have anything to give away. Sine budgets have been so severely slashed I have not been able to replenish my trinkets and goodies I usually use to entice people to my table where I an then pounce and sell them on my program. So, today, with the help of our office administrator we made some pink brochures to pass out plus my business cards and that it.

I have done this gig before--I do it because my office mate, Amy is kind of in charge of it and she want to be sure that vendors attend....so I am there. Essentially all day--I leave at three to drive back to Salt Lake and maybe I can at least return calls and send out the email for broadcast Thursday. Sorry if I do not sound enthused...I'm not
!

No comments: