Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Testing One, Two Three

Diann go me Dragon and dictate for Christmas an I have have just started using the system an software and i am finding out i quite lake the whole shooten match. The only problem now is i need to have two headsets or at least microphone systems. I have been trying to use just the head e micro-phone which came with the software but that means having to pack the gear up an drag it with me wherever I go or don't use the program--and I'm beginning to really like the program. I got sick last Thursday night and did come into the office friday o everything I let on my desk stayed on my desk the whole long holiday weekend. I actually thought of running down to best buy to pick up a heap microphone but wussed out due to the cold dark weather. So this morning I used up the rest of my Christmas gift cards n bought a real cheapie on line--now I just have to wait,wait an wait and drag the headset back and forth until the cheapie comes.

No comments: