Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Challenge

I'm trying to get my stats done an I just cannot get to them, I mean this is really bad major self defeating behavior. I am really setting myself up for failure and I just cannot get myself to stop. Someone help me--not really just kidding--I am just having challenge.

Speaking of challenges, this morning while transferring from my manual chair to my power chair, my power chair, left forward, forcing me out of my manual chair. Fortunately, I did not fall completely out of my chair, but I was left hanging precariously on my chair, and I had to screen for Dianne, who was able to come and help me get back into my chair proper and then finished getting into my chair completely. It was a scary situation for me. I don't know what I'm going to do when I fall the way it down to the floor. Going to happen, going to slip and fall I'm just trying to voyages long as possible. Each day and make a successful transfer things I'm that much closer to the day. I don't make successful transfer and hit the floor and then have to figure out how to get back off the floor in the my chair. These are the things I look forward to as I celebrate the 61st birthday in a weeks time. Because of the problems I was having this morning getting dressed and out the door. I missed my regular bus. I took the time to cash in my free coffee from Starbucks fellows. One highlight of my morning.

I got a go. I got a go, I have to do the stats. Bonnie's on my case. Happy Wednesday out.

1 comment:

Sandra Assasnik said...

hi! i love your blog. i cannot believe u turn 61!
happy sixty-1derful!
ps--please tell Dian hi!