Tuesday, March 07, 2023

 



There was no snow today at least I didn't run into any in my travels. For me the day was mostly cloudy and cold but not bone chilling cold as it has been more like this is cold but it's okay spring is on its way. I had to go downtown for my assist meeting. Everything worked fine even getting up after 6 AM more like 7 AM still been able to make my train on time to get to the building on time in fact I was nearly 45 minutes early. I was banking on the little French coffee shop next to the office as a place to get some coffee and possibly a pastry box for some reason they're closed. It doesn't look like a forever” but it is very promising. The stack of mail on the floor where the post is dropped through the slot. However, there are still all kinds of items on the shelves and the promise pastries in the back but they weren't any today purchase and feel like going allto the 711 Getting a donut or coffee there was a cartoon it all the way back to the office. Every time I purchased coffee at the 7-Eleven on the corner Invariably they do not have stoppers to go into the lid of the coffee and most times sloppy copy all over myself coming back to the office. I was notup for a a hot coffee slop this morning.


I don't know. They've invited another senior to sit on the board which brings our total up to 3 volunteers. It'll be weird having that many people at these meetings now. Have to get much more civilized. I like your however much more than my other counterpart kind of dry crazy because she so positive and upbeat looking for good everyone.I know that makes me look very strange, and I am, really had a hard time dealing with this this “Miss Goody 2 shoes”. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.


My other challenge for the day has been trying to clean my place up a little , This last couple of days about monstrously disorganized in the apartment. I don't know what is happening to me maybe it was the diarrhea thing I don't know. What do have a lot cleaner before Gloria gets you tomorrow. Maybe she can straighten up a little bit she has a knack for that. But anyway what I was trying to say was I got a piece of mail for Dianne earlier last week I put it somewhere and now I can get my hands on anywhere and I need to forward that to her. Something to do with the bank we dealt with purchasing the last house. She decent stuff I can't find it. The documents going to be around somewhere I just checked my hands on you have to go through all the other crap I need To file away. I truly hate filing. I wish I could just throw stuff away but I always feel I need the documents at what point or another. It's enough to give me nightmares

No comments: