Monday, September 16, 2019

System Glitch




I don't know how far I'll get tonight because my main computer chose tonight to reinstall a bunch of software and I'm having to wait. So in the meantime, I'm trying to write the blog with my tablet. It's not that I don't think a little tab can do this it's just annoying to have to try to figure out how to access software that I own, that I've paid for years ago, but system won't let me get it because the password is no longer apply. I was getting pretty frustrated when I tried another way around and I was able to get into this software but seems to be doing the job right now we'll have to see how ever does this do the whole job?

I was a little nervous starting out my day because I don't remember if I notified you all about being called by my home health provider and indicating my home health person would be changing. This of course was the first time I'd heard this and took me completely off-guard because I felt I was making such good inroads with Annette my home health provider. We seem to get along just fine she likes me and I like her and we have a very good professional relationship so I was somewhat stymied and confused all weekend trying to figure out what happened. I was called a little later after the first call when they indicated that they would keep the provider I had like they were doing me a favor or something. So I was really beginning to get nervous when 7 a.m. came and went with no Annette. Luckily about 20 after 7 a.m. Annette did show up and I asked her out right have I offended her are was she upset with the time schedule AR did the events from last Friday make her want to find another individual to service at this time slot. She immediately totally acted confused and indicated that she loved being high care provider and thought we got along just fine, just as I thought. Now I don't know really quite what to do I don't want to necessarily contact Joe the individual who owns the company but I really would like to get some explanation for what happened and to lay my worries to rest about being or having to go through training another individual completely. I have to admit I have not really been really disadvantage when I have new aids but the process is quite disconcerting there's no question about it. So I think I'm okay for the time being I don't know what I'm going to do if and when Annette decides to move on and that will happen. She is already indicated that she recently received her LPN license in the mail and may soon begin to explore but other opportunities she may have. Again I can't fault her for wanting to control her life and have the best working situation that she can I'm just looking for some permanence and options I can control

No comments: