Friday, September 13, 2019

Bumps In The Road



Things just keep getting stranger and stranger for me. Perhaps I'm reading too much into situations but things just seem peculiar right now. Overall, the day was a good day. I had a good bowel movement early on in my home health person did a bang up job of cleaning up the bathroom this morning and it truly needed attention. Today was a beautiful day and I needed to run down to the community collegeAnd pull some cash out of the ATM for my clean person, Gail is supposed to be around about 3 PM. I was still quite flummoxed because of the loss bus pass but hopefully I had one more card to pull out of the deck. I found a quiet spot after getting the cash and called the transit authority going directly to the lost and found and sure enough they actually had my bus pass! I was totally excited.

The trip into town was uneventful and I rode the blue line in all the way to the bimodal switching stations. This is where the lost and found resides. I grabbed my bus pass and realize soon that the bus passes broken – – seriously bus passes break. I did not notice this at first all I'd noticed was the fact that my pass would not register with any of the bus pass readers getting on or off the trains or buses. Still all I had to do was wave this in front of the driver and they always let me on by one to get it fixed. I came home on the big train getting off at the Murray Central than taking a short bus up to the hospital cafeteria and grabbing a bowl of soup and a cheese sandwich a half and came on home. I called UTA and they said that somehow I'd probably broken the bus pass and when I looked sure enough I found a crack which cancels out the bus pass. So I ordered a new one it's in the mail I should get it next week.

I was quite taken aback by got a call from my home health provider. It seems they had assigned a new home health person to me which kind of freaked me out as I thought Annette was the one for me. I had to think about this quite a bit on my trip. They had this one person in mind who would be my “permanent” person but she wouldn't or couldn't provide services till 7:30 AM at first I did not even consider this because it's later than in getting up now. I told them I want to think about it. The more I thought about whole thing with Annette I'm wondering how much she requested that and if pooping and bleeding on the bathroom floor was too much this date for her. I need to get to the bottom of this but I also need a long-term person that I can really depend on being there. Annette as goofy as she is is pretty dependable I thought. The more I consider this the more I worried that I've somehow offended her and I don't want to do that but I do need to have somebody I can depend on market, I'm sure.

I'm totally glad to have my bus Pass back and also to have the remote opener for the back gate which I also thought that I lost today but found in the wrong pocket of the backpack. All all the days been good with just a few?'s but the?'s really bug me and I hope are nothing but bumps in the road…

No comments: