Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Broadcast Done

Here is the broadcast--we did it yesterday and it came out better then I anticipated--at least that is what everyone ,who has seen it, is saying. The next broadcast will be in November and hopefull will be much better.


You will notice I have embedded the entire 28 minutes or so of the broadcast not that the broadcast was good, in so much as how bizarre I tend to come across on the camera and how huge I look on camera. Dianne has some suggestions as to how or why this happened. we used a typical webcam for this project and it caught at this totally weird angle--trully this is what Dianne said. But, I am now dragging my DVD camera and firewire out of retirement. I think if we use these devices on the next broadcast the quality of the product will be much better. Actually, I must admit I kinda of liked the experience and I am looking forward to doing the next broadcast with great expectations. I still have to get to know the software on this website much better especially the chatroom aspects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, Of course the angle of the camera affected the "view!" Just look at how small your head is in proportion to your hands... Your hands look way bigger than your head. It's not that I just said it because I love you, it's just that your comments on looking "so big" is not real. You're the best and are NOT so big as the webstream shows.

Carpenters' said...

I watched!~ can I have your autograph!