Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just About Back

I am just about back to the old me, that is I am feeling better, I have pretty much come to grips with the whole cathing challenge, got my teeth worked on and now I am just waiting to have the medical procedure, the biopsy, which I scheduled today for the 4th December( moving my tooth appointment from the fourth to the third). The internal bleeding has cleared up and I’m running clear and I assume health pee at each tapping. I am draining right round 700 CC’s of fluid in the morning an in the evening. I am really going to have to learn to cath myself to have a mid-day drain which might a limiting impact on the evening drain but I doubt it.

So I am back on the streets riding the train and trying to succeed at the job. I am starting my next year of interviews on Access Utah Now. I am not sure how my management feels about another year of interviews, I kind of get mixed signals from the boss but I am going head with the project. I have one more interview scheduled for this Thursday and then no more interviews until January.I am wearing my heavy coats and keeping warm traveling back and forth to work pretty much in the dark. The days are warming to the fifties but cool fast—slowly the city is moving into holiday mode. It’s good to be back..

No comments: