Saturday, October 09, 2010

Cooler

Today is cooler, way cooler but it is Saturday and it feels great and I have been doing a lot of cooking, breakfast, helped with some bean and bacon soup and just cleaning the house in preparation for company which will be coming next week. I guess our company will not being staying at the house but I am sure will there will be some home visits and entertaining. Our company, is Brooks,our second son, now lives in Portland is coming to Salt Lake for his best friends marriage. Brooks will be here for a week or so and has not been home for a couple of years and has lots of friends and places to visit. We are excited and hope to see him as much as possible.

Thursday, I had to be at an open house, the open house was work related and I had an information table and since I do not have much advertising materials I decided to use my ustream.tv.com and let the camera run for as long as the camera will. Here is a link to that event I did not get the whole event but three or so hours—let me know what you think.


No comments: