Monday, October 11, 2010

Retract

I suppose by now you have all noticed that I have taken down the video of the Open House I had on over the weekend. For one reason or another the segment would not load properly offering at best just the audio portion of Friday's event. The segment would also load automatically when the blog was dialed into and just start running. I would prefer that the viewer be able to start the segment at their leisure. I am also a little nervous about the amount o time which the feature runs and noting is happening, specifically me wondering round in front of the camera doing nothing. So I am going to have to do some major editing and boiling the four hour event to maybe one hour. When I get that document done I'll post it again and see if i can get to run correctly.

No comments: