Monday, December 02, 2013

December

The month rolled over to December this past holiday weekend, the whole  Christmas thing is kicking in. Today is warm, a day before the storm, tomorrow should be seriously cold with snow. I have Assist.Inc and Wellness--I don't know if I will do any. I may just sit the storm out. There was a time I could not do such a thing. I felt too  responsible. I felt I was criticle--not now. I am just a Joe and they( who ever they might be) well get by just fine. The rest of the week is just Wellness and i could stay home and workout if going out in the frozen after storm proves too difficult or dangerous.

I spent  Sunday writing the usual first of the month letters but will not mail till I get some gift cards--tried to get hold of Mark A but was a no go-I must try harder because in the end family contact is my responsibility.
I continue to answer calls at 211 just for the fun of it. Just getting ready for the cold.

No comments: