Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Do I Feel Lucky?

Blog 1218 2013 – – Wednesday

Dianne picked up my power chair this afternoon. It actually looks great for partial repair. Installed new tires with much more tread than I was using and the hangers and been replaced, leg hangers for foot pedal hangers. I'm thinking this will greatly add to the usability of my chair and I should be okay as long as I don't tilt the seat back. I think I can cruise this way until I get word on whether or not the insurance will cover the cost of a new seating device. I've been doing some checking on KSL.com, the local online classifieds page hosted by the local CBS affiliate. They have a complete medical section with a list used medical/health equipment. They have lots of chairs. So I've noticed a number of chairs similar to mine, they have tilt systems very similar but not exactly like mine. my insurance will not cover a new tilt system then maybe I can scavenge one of these at a much lower cost. They may even have one over at U C A T if I'm lucky and I'm beginning to feel lucky.



No comments: