Friday, November 28, 2014

Looking For Sleep


It's 61° outside and I'm sitting inside the house too tired to get dressed and go out do something really fun and memorable for this holiday weekend. Once again I do not know what's happening to me but thrashing and crashing all through the night trying to chase down any moments of sleep I can get my hands on. Really I was hoping I had all this under control when I went into the position last week and got some medication to knock out what looks to be a bladder infection. I had a major infection couple weeks ago or maybe months ago maybe just a month ago bottom line the UTIs are becoming way too frequent. I'm going to have to see if I can get the.to develop some sort of medicinal prophylactic that will focus contact these reoccurring UTIs. And I don't even know if that were to be done if they would help me at all with my sleep. I don't know if they would help with the sleep. I began to think my spasticity is getting worse to the point it's keeping me up most of the night. I thrash and crash all my long. I'm really amazed that Dianne puts up with me because I really am having an impact on her sleep time. I really have to be honest too, I'm getting kind of scared with the spasms. I have one spasm that's pretty intermittent but when it comes to killer. Thanks it pulls me up to a ball told me there I can't breathe hardly very small puffs of breath I can get it lasts anywhere from I think 30 seconds to a minute and eventually loosens up and lets me get back to trying to sleep but this terrifying are becoming more and more terrifying. So I lay in bed and feel the spasms come on and I'm just scared that the next second of ball up and not be able to unwind. I thought perhaps if I increased by baclofen this would take care of the problem but it does not seem to. It did at first I sensed that that was short-lived. I'm just afraid if I keep bringing this up to my dock to order me in for a sleep study or something and I don't want to do that but I don't want to live in fear either so just to have to see what to do.

Thanksgiving was pretty low-key this year, however I believe we had a good time at least I did and it looks like Dianne did to. We actually cleaned off the dining room table and put together a complete Thanksgiving dinner. We did the shopping on Wednesday Pretty traditional turkey vegetables potato chips Sweet potatoes living outside we needed. And yesterday we just put together the meal sat down around six o'clock and chow down. We had a bottle of wine which kind of amazed me. We stayed up pretty late I went to bed probably around 11:30 PM really thought I was going to do okay but no I struggled through the night woke up around 315 and never really got back to sleep.

I'm getting sleep deprived to the point where I'm recognizing some behaviors I had when I was working full-time sleeping very little. That thing where your doing something that also find yourself asleep. Even to dictating this post I find myself doing that. I close my eyes also I'm in this mini dream state.

Keep an eye on this for the next couple days and see what happens I would sure hate to see this issue I am having wrecked my holiday season anymore than it already has. So let's keep my fingers crossed



No comments: