Sunday, March 06, 2005

Early Spring

<>
Early Crocusses Posted by Hello

The sun looks right and the shadows feel good and the leaves are just at their newness, barely buds on new limbs and twigs. But, believe as I may I cannot con my self into feeling the temperature is warm enough outside my window to go out and socialize, do things in the yard and work in my garage and be productive. I still may go out in a couple of hours and find a space guarded from the wind, that has direct sunlight and read till I nod off --but the sun will feel good on my face
and the vitimin D cannot hurt. Gabe was over a few minutes ago to collect Ani from her sleepover. Bridget came with and is still here watching Legends of the Fall a movie they have been planning to watch together. Legends is a great flick—I don't think Legends is a “chick flick” per se but and Legends is not entirely a “dick flick”, Legends is good but, truly sad and brings to mind the monumental waste of war, any time any where. I recommend the film if you have a rainy or snowy afternoon or evening to kill. I think this will be time well spent.

The day is half gone, almost 1200 noon but I have not felt the pulls of Monday yet. We have a roast in the crock pot and I need to get some pictures taken to post and find a place in the sun, away from the wind where I can read till I nod off.


1 comment:

Fickle Friend said...

I get that same feeling about "Legends." A good flick.