Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Warm Snow


Warm Snow Posted by Hello

What a great`day!! I took off this morning ready to go. Dianne dressed me in my red polyethylene poncho. It really is a crip poncho—a device made for someone who uses a wheelchair for mobility. The device actually works and keeps a person relatively dry. I just hate to wear it. It is totally gimp. Something someone grand dad or uncle invented to keep “Johnny” dry. But it really works…I just wish I could get past the goof factor.

I had to truck over to Human Services today for a meeting. I actually thought the weather was clearing out. I saw sunlight all morning then when I went out to go to my meeting I ran into horizontally blowing snow. “Real Choice” My buddy, 98.6, was there being Mr. 211 really cute. They run a cool operation over there, though and I appreciate all the call then send over to Access Utah. I held a lot of comments back, figuring I could fine tune what ever was created and turned loose. I feel that is the best way to work, work under the radar. There were some good comments and other folks just trying to hear them-selves talk. Sometime you just have to let the fluff float away.

The snow/sleet/hail started again just as I ventured back to the office. It did seem so bad though, I had burned two hours of my day in a bizarre if not entertaining meeting and it’s almost the last day of March and like Cecilia says it’s not so bad it’s a warm snow.

No comments: