Saturday, March 11, 2006

I have spent the day re-formatting my hard drive. This is the first I have ever done such a thing to this extent. Wow! I have to admit the system is acting so much better. I figure I have lost a few items but I’ll get by. I had the images pretty well backed up and I have placed them back in Dianne’s and my respective drives and everything is as it was except a much cleaner system. Now I just have to keep it that way. I still have to reinstall my wireless network—what a pain. I could do it now if I could just find the installation disk which came with the router. I can never find that kind of stuff once I have used it one. I really need to get organized. Oh yeah the printer and scanned have to be reinstalled but for the most part I am done. I back on the NET and have got my word processor working. I surprise myself.

Saturday night. Diannne is going over to Auni’s to hang out while Gabe and Bridget go out. I am staying home to work on the system, read and maybe watch a little tube. It’s a quiet night and I am OK. I am thinking of making bread tomorrow if I can get it all together.

No comments: