Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Learn the Lesson


Yesterday we found out a very close friend to Dianne was found dead in her room over the weekend. This women owned her own business and was just a couple years younger then us. She had not had the best of health but we did not have any clue she would just drop dead. Dianne was pretty close to her and is pretty devastated.

These kind or reports are becoming more and more common as I age and I perceive them as lessons or the ‘BIG LESSON”: Time on this dirt ball is limited and I need to get the things accomplished I want to accomplish or I am just going to run out of time and they are not going to get done. Actually, at this point I need to make some decisions: Do I want a medical degree? Not really, And a medical degree to me is not realistic at this point in life but I could do something with art. I could take an art class, a writing class or wood working class or least wise clean out my garage where my wood shop is. I got another lesson yesterday I had better pay attention to that lesson or I might just end up being someone else’s lesson.

No comments: