Thursday, March 30, 2006

I see Dead People


I had the strangest experience about a week ago. I am still trying to figure it out. It was the weekend and I was home alone. I do not know where Dianne was out doing something or maybe she was laying down. I had been working on the computer. So, I could have been a bit buggy but I was conscience and I was a ware. I was rolling down the hall when I suddenly felt something in the room with next I found startling. The sensation past quickly almost immediately; but suddenly in my field of vision I thought I perceived a small cloud of energy
trying to bring itself into focus. I know I was so startled that I yelped and blinked once. As soon as I blinked what ever I had been looking at disappeared suddenly and totally and if it had never been there. I was quite chagrinned after this event and was glad there was no one else there with me at the time. In the week which has intervened I have told no one else and have not been able to completely shake the event. The event really did not frighten me as much as startle me. I cannot shake the feeling that someone or something was trying to “pull itself into my reality.”

Three days ago I was getting ready for work—I get up at 4:30 am to get ready for work. I am usually the only one up so I am by myself. I shower and shave first then go up to the kitchen and make coffee or breakfast of some sort before I get dressed. We have a galley-kitchen which connects with the hallway which separates the dinning room from the TV area. Anyway, I was coming up from the bedroom and as I came on deck( the level of the kitchen) I thought for a split second someone looking at me, just standing looking at me. I know I did not see anyone or thing but I know I thought I did. I did not yelp this time. I “swallowed” emotion as feast as the emotion came upon me—I still don’t know what to think.

Last night I dreamt of my father. Dad has been dead for almost ten years now and I think I may have only had two other dreams which my dad took part. I was in a strangely familiar building and suddenly there he was in tan work slacks and a flannel shirt. This was a common out fit for him the last years of his life. Dad looked at me and asked of I could get him his sister’s address. I do not even know if his sister is still alive. If she is alive I am not sure how to convey this information to dad. If dad is in the “spirit world” I would think they would have better access to phonebooks and Polk directories then I do. Dianne said if I were to have this address and just write the address down on a piece of paper and in that process dad would get the desired information. Quite frankly I do not even know how to begin this search. I could call and ask my mom if aunt Bessie was still alive ad if so what is her address but if I do that how is my dear old but very much intact mom going to react If Aunt Bessie is dead, then does dad just want the address of where she is buried? Well he need a zip code, do they even have zip codes in Canada? Again, if they are both in the “zone” why cannot dad just drop in on her?? Perhaps the largest and most looming question I have is are any if not all these events related and what should I make of them??

1 comment:

riptideselkie said...

ok i love you, but now i can never sleep in your house again. scary.