Saturday, March 18, 2006



It’s Saturday ad its raining and it has turned cold. The rain should turn to snow by evening and yet another winter storm. The storm is fast moving though and I bet any snow will have melted by Sunday evening—just as long as the snow is gone by Monday morning and work.

When my drive crashed a couple of weeks ago and I had to “nuke” they system I lost all of my connection which included by wireless network I have set up here at the house. So, when I finally got my reformatted system back I have had to repopulate the whole box. I have been struggling for a couple of weeks to get my lap top connected again. I asked folks for assistance but no one came. I had search my room and finally found the installation disks for my Belkin Wireless network. Since I finally realized no one was coming to help me install the network I took matters in my on hands. Actually, now I feel like boob because I waited for so long. The reconnection too all evening last night and this morning but I finally got the laptop to find the signal from the “mother ship”. I even waited on the phone to Belkin support but when no one came on line for thirty minutes I started in. I read the manual a couple of time after I could not figure the installation procedure from the install disk and just stared at the wires and the system and just pondered and then started guessing and connecting and unconnecting wires and finally I got the systems networking. Cool. I doubt if the networking is done right but it’s connected and I can access the NET and blogs from the laptop. I amaze myself. This will let Dianne and myself be online at the same time and not have to feel rushed.

One last thing. It was so weird. I suffered with my sore throat all evening and through the night. But this morning about 6:18( I looked at the clock) I swallowed and my throat did not hurt! I swallowed and no pain and yet another time and the pan was gone. There have been a couple of times later in the morning when I thought there might have been a hint of pain but nor pain really came and now I have been total pain free for hours. I did eat some hot peppers for lunch and I believe they squelched the last of the sorethroat. T’s a miracle. I am do a miracle every once in a while.

No comments: