Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wednesday Thoughts

 


As much as I like to use the tablet to verbally dictate and how contingent the tablet is to enjoy using my computer, desktop and hopefully back in the game. Again, the tablet is very effective about doing basic dictation doesn't have all the little tricks that bedtime software has.This morning I noticed an email from Google indicating that I was eligible, once again, to reclaim my password or whatever the term is.I did with the email said that look like I was back in the game will see when it comes time to post this document in a few minutes.


Melissa was back from vacation today. I have to admit I was really glad to see her and her ability at service or at least her taking care of me. What was best was Melissa not looking at her watch every 5 minutes. This is what the person who substituted or Melissa and really put me off my game. Melissa, it's good to have you back. The rest of the day I pretty much all around the apartment complex taking off briefly across the street get treats for tomorrow's coffee social.I did spend some time trying to read out on the deck or the common area. Got a few pages read but mainly dozed. I was sitting at one of those tables With the Umbrella Stuck in the top of the table. I was fortunate day the umbrella was accepted and will give me adequate protection from the beast of The sun.


Remember I said I went to the market for the coffee treats. The other major reason I went to the market was to get a couple bags of popsicles.The bag I have been using was almost gone you have about 5 more popsicles left. It took me a while to find my hot/cold bag. Right after marketplace I headed to market. I have to admi 2 bags of popsicles which is 36 units those were counting is fairly heavy. But with little effort the bankers got them all into my H/C bag and removed the bag off my hook. I know I probably don't need 36 popsicles ALL at once but it is been my experience that only run out of just the plain popsicles taken forever to get new popsicles. You have a bunch of fancy dancy designer popsicles is just not the same. So now I'm set I wonder if I can consume these popsicles as quickly as I do the pickled peppers. Speaking of which, Melissa found the oversized can opener with hand crank and desperately want to use it but I put her off until Friday because I'm usually want to also cut up the peppers. I want to make sure this next batch/Large can of peppers are slashedCorrectly long way. I really want to try it on Friday and see how difficult task cutting the peppers this way is.


I can't remember the name of the place right now is like an ice cream/malt shop.net shopping area around 5400 S. and Redwood Road. This is place I would to last week and asked for an ice cream cone with one Scoop which cost me almost $5 . Aside from the sticker shock and the size of the hard ice cream scoop has left me the desire to go back for moreI don't know quite there but at least I'll know how much the next cone is going to cost…

No comments: