Saturday, July 01, 2023

Suddenly Saturday

 


I don't know what is that my disorientation today but it has felt like Sunday to me all day long. I woke up thinking that actually then realized I have the standing coffee appointment across the street at the little coffee shop and then everything fell place. It has not been an earthshaking day but expand a little enjoyable. I took myself to a movie which turned out to be talking stupid. I can't believe I Sat through the whole thing. I really thought the thing was to be a comedy and I guess it was still pretty stupid I can't remember the name of the movie I would warn you not to go save your money or your time if you got in the movie free.


There were lots of cars In front of the coffee shop when I rolled in but surprisingly there are a few the usual coffee shop. I got our table and then was joined by 2 other folks in my apartment complex. I ate one don't along with my large coffee. We gossiped about other folks in our building and had a general good time. We usually spend around 2 hours at the coffee shop and we were out of there by 11:30 AM today. Because I was anxious I did not necessarily want to go back to the apartment but I did , Drained my bladder and headed to the bus stop across the street for the theater. I don't know how but I have amassed a huge amount of points that can use for popcorn and drinks. So I got a drink and went to the movie. While watching the credits I was amazed over number of folks that supposedly are and as we that I did not recognize. One specificallyWas Tom Hanks! I cannot believe I did not recognize him. Following the movie I stopped at one burger joint and the selections they had looked very appetizing. I left and went to my old standby McDonald's and got the cheapest burger with cheese and extra pickles onions. Lots of flavor. For some reason I do not want to do another movie (though I could) I decided to go to Walmart to see if they had any pickled carrots. I have really been a mood for pickled carrots. I was going to buy some small cansTo mix with my jalapenos pickled. They did not have exactly what I wanted but they did have pickled carrots in the in between sizecan. I purchased 2 cans of the carrots and some with pickled jalapenos I have left from the big can I opened last week. The carrots aren't as zippy spicy as I would like but they will surely do the job. Now I just have to figure out how to open up when the giant cans chili sent me Michele sent me for Father's DayAnd I think I'll be set up for couple of weeks if not months.


Finally the days are hot. I read outside the shade today on and off for a couple hours it was nice. The heat will be here but for a short while and I plan to absorb as much as I can winter is a very long time and always very cold…

No comments: