Thursday, July 06, 2023

Watermelon Dreams

 


It was a pretty good day everything from coffee social this morning sitting out the back of the apartment complex next to the back fence, in the shade of the Trash trees which Are climbing the fence, Dozing, reading and listening to the world go on around me. The 217 busstop Is on the Over side of the fenceAnd unless I make some kind of noise or something that no clue that I'm there, listening just listening. I'm not sure but I think this is one of my favorite places to be right now. Now in the back parking lot clandestinely reading a trash novel by Tom Clancy.


Not that it is my responsibility But I kind of supervised the coffee clutch this morning as I do most Thursday mornings. What are the folks who works very hard and helping out with the coffee was not fear this morning and my neighbor across the hall stepped in to take her place and did an admirable job. I think, The stress kind of frazzled her especially having to make 2 different kinds of coffee regular and decaf somewhat complicated machines. But like I said she did a great job I was proud of her. I don't know this you get this next if not I will find someone else to do the job is not just do it myself. It's really quite amusing people have no concept that could do this set of operations myself, independently if I can get to the machines and the product , I mean after all making coffee is not rocket science. I'm always pleased when we are finished with this event. It's just enough attention to make me glad to be retired and set up now. Honestly, I miss Dianne and having someone else in my life to cook for, visit with sleep next to. I really think Those are some of the best benefits of advanced age until you don't have them anymore – – for whatever reason.


I've been truly enjoying the taste of watermelon I had the night when I actually purchased, will at Macy's across the street. I can't say I have been craving watermelon but I have been thinking about the fruit wanted it as part of my Fourth of July/summer tradition. I had go to the bank this morning, seriously. I shot myself the other day when I stopped at the back and got a replacement debit card. I just wanted my old card replaced with the old card but not completely new one but I got to

of course which means all be automatic payments attest to that old number no longer happen which I think might be part of the problem with my home health people not charging my account – – which is really making me nervous. So, yesterday while attempting to rectify this problem by totally locked myself out of my account and I couldn't fix it by phone or whatever so I set up this morning to got the job done. On the way home we stopped at the market and actually got a very “righteous” looking melon. If I had more courage I would open at night but now take more energy than I have right now and maybe it will be a good option for tomorrow after the apartment picnic.. The way I'm told we looking forward to the rich red flavorishousFruit I only wish you the be here…

No comments: