Saturday, February 02, 2008

57





I’m fifty-seven today and the celebrations are done an I am sitting here fighting sleep waiting for my second wind to puff up and blow me into the rest of my Saturday. We did the luncheon at my current favorite restaurant Shanghi in Down town Salt Lake City. Mark m Gabe and Bridget and Ani Dianne made the dinner. Marr worked today but was able to breakaway long enough for the dinner. I really appreciated his efforts. Towards the end of the meal Kristy, Sommer and Jazzy showed up and had a brief visit before the meal broke up. I appreciated seeing the Kristy and the kids as well. I wish I could have had more time to visit.

Early on I visited with my Aunt Elaine and daughter Michelle. No snow today…yet, but more snow is coming the say, tonight and or tomorrow but today is bright, clear and cold. A beautiful Day.

No comments: