Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Feel Gritty

I slept miserably last night, waking up ay 3:15 a.m . an was never really able to get back to sleep. The only stimulus I can pin the early hour wake up on is distress at work. I am supposed to produce a report but our production numbers are so low I am intimidated to write them down for the world to see. I having been working on the project all week and have finally got a general statistic of “calls” we have been sanitizing the documents all morning and should have something to hand in tomorrow, the time I committed to have final drafts ready for inspection and review. I am still responsible for developing some kind of “white paper” which will cover other aspects of my offices involvement in the community. This should just be creative writing and hope I can rough something out this afternoon.

But I am operating in a fog, I feel gritty, my eyes sting and I just hope I sleep better tonight.

No comments: