Saturday, February 16, 2008

IPOD HELL





I really hate being as dumb as I seem to be. A couple of months ago Dianne got an ipod Shuffle and to this date no music has come from the cute little ear plugs. I cannot figure out the little bugger. I had, at one point, thought I had found a way to add music and I added a ton of music from my computer’s harddrive but no music ever came out., So now I have a bunch of files on the ipod and I don’t know how to delete this music or add the right music. I suppose there were directions at one time but those have vanished and a few moments ago I found a set of directions on the INTERNT which might work. Now I just have to decide if I want to print the complete 32 page booklet. I don’t do well with directions I never have but I will give it a go the when I get frustrated I default to one the kids—Mark A or Bridget , someone who knows this culture, someone who is linked, naturally like I once felt linked to skateboards and bikes and computers, so very long ago.

No comments: