Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Feel Stressed

Something is happening at the office and I feel I am getting slammed and the feeling just sucks. The worst part is I am becoming visible to the boss. I would much rather keep my low profile and be as invisible as possible. It the whole manager thing: I just don’t do it very well.. Right now I am supposed to be purchasing equipment, refining stats and doing outreach and really I am not doing any of the things OK and I am trying not to let any of these demands stress me.

Last weekend was my birthday, that makes me an Aquarian. I have basically Always know I WAS as Aquarian but never thought about it. Bridget has been going through this Zen thing the past couple of months which has really helped out her anxiety. I doubt I have every seen the girl this mellow. I realized that hey, I am an Aquarius, my sign is water! Water, the flowing substance which just moves away from pressure. So what not focus on these traits and the Dao and let the pressure wash away the stress. Live in the moment and be the best I can?

The great Wasatch Front keeps getting pounded by snow but the snow does not stay long and I am pretty much back on public transit and I feel fine. More snow is forecast today but it’s almost three and I can see patches of blue in the west and its 33 degrees outside. I am beginning to feel more and more like Spring. To day is my long day I have the Russians tonight. Dianne’s coming in and we will both do the Russian this evening.

No comments: