Thursday, August 20, 2009

More of the Same.

Ok, I got the bad news, just a little before lunch. I stayed home from work, I did not to have to push on the carpet all day, and I was hoping that Magic Rest would magically fix my chair and I would happily return to work and my weekend.

Dianne was up early with me and took my power chair into the shop and came back with out. If I am luck my cot will be 700.00 and if I am not lucky the cost will me like $1000.00 or more!! We authorize the work and swallowed the bitter pill--actually since I am still paying off the power chair they will just add the new expense on to the tab. I bet I never pay this bill off. we did the two day mail thing and maybe, just maybe I'll have the chair back by Saturday afternoon but more likely it will be sometime Monday. It just never stops.

No comments: