Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Broadcast

I am a little nervous about today's broadcast since I did so poorly on the last one. But I think it will be OK, and i just want to have fun on my Thursday/Friday. I rescheduled my colonoscopy which was supposed to,be tomorrow--now it is the day after Tax Day, April 16th--I'll try to write more on rescheduling of the tests.

The next Live broadcast of Access Utah Now will be today,Thursday, at 11:30 A.M. This broadcast will highlight Dr Lauren Clark of the Yes We Can!": A Healthy Lifestyle Program for Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities

Please join us online at the following website:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/access-utah--now .

Please feel free to forward this email to any consumers or staff who you feel might be enjoy this broadcast. Thank you.

Mark L. Smith
Access Utah Network
155 South 300 West Ste 100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
(801)533-4636
(800)333-8824

No comments: