Monday, March 15, 2010

Give Me A Break

My first day at work since te time change already I feel tons better and again the feeling might ust be from te fact the skies are blue and the sun actually feels warm at mid-day and better days are forcast for the rest of the week.But any dry weather feels better after the weekend of snow and rain.

Oh and my phone just rang and it was one of those recorded calls, you know, you pick up the phone expecting a person and you get a recording--Grrrrr--this really grinds my teeth but get this, it was a call from the U.S. Census Bureau! Hey,I know the Census is important, they probably think they are vital, but to use robot dialers and a canned message come on--I cannot rhink of a way for a Federal office to loose credibility with heir constituents. Pssst

No comments: