Monday, January 10, 2011

Frustration

Today's Train People


I don't know quite what to do. I am really getting worried about my ability to live independently! In the past year my ability to transfer has degraded to the point I am afraid I have damaged my AC joint making my transfers almost impossible. I think I took almost an hour to dress this morning and I was exhausted by the time I finished the task, then I had to transfer to my power chair. This was all proceeded by a Herculean effort to get back into my manual wheelchair from the shower. I believe I am experience some form of arthritis issues aggravated to some extent by the low and high pressure systems as they pass through the State.


So, do I start thinking about attendant care options, jumping back into the P>T> world and try to do some strengthening or loose weight or both o just what. The worst case ( aside from death) is I would have to relocate to a long term care facility for rehab or living options if I can not maintain at home. I am getting really frustrated though.

No comments: