Wednesday, January 26, 2011




It's a month since Christmas and the days are still cold, and storm come and go and I guess actually we are in the dead of Winter but with the daylight increasing each day I am feeling more and more like Spring. I am leaving the Christmas feeling behind totally and looking forward to Spring and warmer weather sans jacket and socks. It's that time of the month and so at lunch I decided to sprint up to City Center and get my February bus sticker, cash a check I have been carrying round for a month and get some chips for lunch. As I was waiting for my train I noticed folks at KSL broadcast cube taking down the Christmas lights. I don't know the workers were jabbering away in Spanish or Bolivian “picking lights” For a moment I though these were Christmas trees being harvested after the holiday.

No comments: