Monday, May 09, 2011

Feelings

The area I caught in a slow moving storm. A storm which is going to last a couple of days bu then get back to warm Springtime weather. The storm is a wet storm with cooler temps. The temps are not necessarily cold like freezing or sub freezing just wet and uncomfortable and again, I have found being out in the weather is nor so bad as being inside looking out and the inside never warming up. So everything feels slow and I am hard pressed to get in gear and my 'gut' is telling me, I better get in gear and be busy if not at the very least look busy.

The office bean counter was just in my office dropping off the monthly budget summary which tells me just exactly how much money is left in my programs budget. I spent more then anticipated last month and somehow I get the feeling I better beware as I come up to the end of m fiscal year. An though there has been talk about having funding in place for the next year I don't have anything concrete. So, closed door discussions, brisk confrontations and gray days with lots of rain.


No comments: