Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hey I'm Still Here!!

The office is getting weirder and weirder there's no question about. I'm becoming invisible, more so than I usually am. I still have no concrete solution to my lack of occupation after first of June or make that July. Our ace in the hole, director of Utah human services took a much deserved week vacation after the legislature concluded. This Palmer is able to indeed pull a rabbit out of his hat, we will find out when he gets back. I suppose really there is no rush except there seem to be a lot of individuals interested in my demise.

Not that there any office barracuda fishing around but my office has been divided up and given the various staff members after leave. I'm pleased that my office the main part, will go to my buddy Frank certainly deserves a window on the West. Such really strange though is that so much that is happened that typically goes on behind closed doors, has been out in the open for all to hear and answer, I. E., The daily rundown of the battle with legislators, the status of my position relevant to those battles, and then the final demise of position altogether. Now, it's not unusual for the loss to be showing Council members and other individuals touring the office how the office is going to be remodeled and divided after I leave. It really doesn't bother me too much, as much as it bothers others in the office seem to be upset if not a light case of grieving at my disposition. For them I feel bad for me I just feel a little surreal again that whole concept of living through your death seeing those who survive will go on. I think staff I begin to wonder when I will begin boxing up my office and making motions I will be leaving. The way I see it I still have a couple months now and happen next month's. Holy cow A lot can happen in a day if the planets are aligned and luck smiles just a little.

No comments: