Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This Is only a Drill



Fire truck pulled into the apartment building next to my office today and sent the ladder up to the roof and then set up firemen up there who started walking round and acting all suspicious...I went out and a looked and started taking pictures and kept doing so tell the three guys in the roof started glaring at me. Then the guys packed up the engine and looked like they were leaving but actually pulled the fire engine in behind the apartment house . One of the people in our office went over and asked questions but was told “it is only a drill...” yeah, right, it was right after this the moved in closer to the building. What ever is happening its weird that norther emergency vehicles are around and the fire fighter guys have not told the residents anything or have started evacuating the building or anything---I am sure going to miss this neighborhood when I have to leave.

No comments: