Monday, July 23, 2012

Don't Get Cocky!!

So ends week three at the out-posting and I am still here and I think I am fitting in fairly well. I am usually the first in the mornings, just because I enjoy getting up early and experiencing the city new at the break of day. Today for example I did not get my usual Friday latte at my local StarBucks. I was informed yesterday that there is a pretty good coffee shop not too far from 211. I pass the Downtown Marriott on my way in and today decided to stop and there was a coffee urn with three or four different coffee options. I had the front desk kid pour me some and doctor the coffee and it was not half bad and it was free. I am taking more and more calls unsupervised and feeling more and more part of the team. It’s a good crew, I still feel I am in training however and must accordingly and not get cocky.


As you can tell I started this way last Friday but I never got a chance to finish last Friday. The weekend go so fast and there is so much to it seems like this weekend, we did not do a whole lot except to support Anakah in her reading needs we read the whole book Fever—a good read but challenging read to do in a weekend but we did it. However, we all sort of ‘melted down’ yesterday afternoon and Ani went home a day early and we just enjoyed the remainder of the day.

No comments: