Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am always the most tired on Wednesdays, Wednesdays is the toughest day of the week for me. If I can get through to Thursday I receive a new energy which floats me to Friday and the weekend. But not today, I have an oweee in my left eye, by left buttock hurts and I am very sleepy. I am pacing myself though and I bet I get through the whole day—it’s a just a taxing experience. I don’t know if it is just me in my current state of mind but the calls seem more aggressive than usual. Today I swear I have got one soccer mom after another wanting Christmas information i.e.”angel tree” “Toys for Snots” etc and you inform your caller that program has not started yet and you cannot take their phone number to call when it is they get explosive and hangs up. The hang ups are the worse, the caller drops the bomb then exits stage left. You are left there hanging feeling like a fool.


I don’t seem to get any worse as the day drags by and by later in the afternoon I feel little more energy and I feel I may just make it. So I know this post is short but you know what I’m just burnt…maybe tomorrow---stay tuned.

No comments: